There are certain habits we can inhibit all year round, through every change of seasons. These habits will keep us healthy and intact.
- Feed on what is in season. Eating seasonal fruits and vegetables is much more fresh and healthy.
- Move plenty during the day. Move, stretch, breathe. Repeat.
- Do not let go of sunscreen. Not even when there’s no sun outside. Not even in winter. Always put on sunscreen.
- Wear sunglasses, glasses – protect those eyes. They’re delicate as hell.
- Hydrate. Drink plenty of water.