First dates are always frightening. There are a LOT of concerns – from the right clothes, to the right place, to what not. More often than we’d like to admit, they go horribly wrong – simply because we weren’t so wise on picking up the right activities to turn to. Sigh no more, for here is a list that’ll give you genuine ideas for the ideal first date.
- Bookstores – If you’re a big nerd like me, you will appreciate it when your date proposes a day full of stops and scroll at beautiful bookstores. There is nothing more romantic and soulful. You could stop at cute cafes in between to grab some coffee and bakes too !
- Botanical Gardens – Being surrounded by greenery and flowers is refreshing and pleasant. And if you run out of things to talk about, you can always point what whatever plant stands in front of you and start chatting about it !
- Concerts/ Festivals – Music is good. And if you and your date like music ( come on, who doesn’t? ) , you’ll always find small cool indie gigs happening around.
- Swimming – Because it’s spontaneous and fun. More fun if done at a lake. Just look at the picture below !
- Watch the sunset – Preferably at a quiet hilltop with wine, trust me on this one. Sunsets are the best things.